Thursday, April 26, 2007

One Flipped-Out 19year old

It's been more than a month since I had posted... i have been busy from all the those school, after school, and summer activities... that i have didn't have a time to daydream...
now im sitting in an internet cafe... typing mindlessly....
Why i'm typing mindlessly?
I dunno...
cause i don't have nothing to do...
But as I look back through the years have gone by, I see nothing has really change... Im about to step out of the "teen years", and still have nothing to be proud about... nothing to be positive about...nothing to be happy about...
maybe because in five months, ill be getting out of a teenagers life to be young adult. Im afraid of the uncertainty of future that lies before me.. the bigger responsibilities and higher expectations that will surely be coming makes me back-out and return to my turtle shell... Shucks...
But Im not a pessimist neither an optimist...
I'm just flipped-out....

No comments: